Looking immaculate from the moment you wake up sounds too good to be true – but with Laura Kay London permanent make up it’s a reality. No need to make up your face in a rush in the mornings because this state-of-the-art technique saves you time, money and hassle – no wonder it’s so popular with models and celebrities. Permanent make up, also known as semi permanent make up or cosmetic tattooing, is a clever cosmetic technique that involves applying coloured pigments into the upper layer of the skin to enhance your features. It means you can go about your daily routine without the worry of how your make up looks – because it’s always immaculate. And Laura Kay London is the true expert at getting a perfect, natural-looking result.
Permanent make up enhances your natural appearance and there’s a virtually limitless choice of colours to showcase your features and match your skin tone. Eyes, eyebrows and lips can all be enhanced through different techniques depending on the result you require. There are also techniques to camouflage scarring and improve appearance following surgery. Permanent make up is medically approved, hypoallergenic and completely safe when done by trained professionals Laura Kay London and her team. What’s more, it’s a simple, painless process and the results are long-lasting, so it’s excellent value for money.
Not sure if permanent make up is right for you? You’d be surprised how natural-looking and flattering it can be. Permanent make up by Laura Kay London can be genuinely life-changing and is the ideal choice for anyone who:
• Wants to save time due to busy daily schedules.
• Has vision problems that cause difficulty when applying make up.
• Suffers with arthritis and dexterity problems that cause make up application to be problematic.
• Has complete or partial loss of eyebrows due to alopecia, hypothyroidism, chemotherapy treatments, the ageing process or other conditions.
• Has little confidence when applying make up.
• Is a busy mum with little ‘me’ time to attend to their appearance.
• Wants to look their best at all times.
• Has sparse or over-plucked eyebrows.
• Finds it hard to get eye and lip make-up even and symmetrical.
• Is a contact lens wearer who finds that using eye make up and eye make up removers irritates their eyes and affects their lens use.
• Has lost their natural lip line due to the ageing process.
• Is the sporty type who wants to look their best even in the gym or pool
• Is sensitive or allergic to conventional make up.
• Could do with an instant face-lift, and a helping hand in rediscovering their ‘sparkle’.
• Has the kind of job or career aspirations for which looking immaculate is essential.
• Would love to look more groomed and ‘done’ without any effort.
How long does the treatment take?
Depending upon the procedure, the treatment time can vary between 90 and 120 minutes. This includes a thorough consultation.
How does the treatment feel?
Laura Kay London uses topical anesthetics to reduce discomfort to a minimum. Some clients have likened the eyebrow treatment to the sensation of constant plucking.
Is the treatment safe?
Laura uses the very best digital permanent make up equipment, which is the latest in industry excellence. Their micropigmentation treatments combined with Laura’s skills ensure safe delivery of pigment into the upper layers of the skin. All equipment is sterile; all consumables disposable, and we are fully insured. So provided aftercare procedure is adhered to there should be no problems.
How long does the pigment remain in the skin?
Pigment can last any length of time between 1 and 5 + years depending on skin type. Many factors such as exposure to UV rays, lifestyle, the rate at which your skin naturally exfoliates and pigment colours selected will all have a bearing on the life of your permanent make up.
When will I need a top-up treatment?
The pigment fades over a 2-3 yr period. If you wish to maintain the intensity of colour you can have a yearly top-up treatment. The price structure is £220 per top up per appointment.
How will I look directly after the procedure?
Post procedure the skin can be slightly red and sometimes swollen but this soon reduces. The intensity of pigment used will look ‘exact’ and a little dark; this softens and lightens after a few days.
These are the Terms & Conditions for booking a treatment with Laura Kay London.
Permanent make up treatments require a £100 deposit at the time of booking. Deposits for these treatments are non-refundable. In order to facilitate the running of the clinic appointment system, 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for these appointments. Once we have received notice of 48 hours of the date and time of scheduled appointment, the £100 deposit may be carried forward to a future appointment attended within 6 months of the date of cancellation. All new permanent make up procedures are inclusive of a re-touch appointment carried out between one and three months after the initial procedure. Annual colour boost prices are inclusive on one treatment only. Should a further treatment be necessary then a further charge will be made for this appointment. Appointments not attended or cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged at the full procedural price. Payment is accepted by credit or debit card or cash. Cheques are not accepted.